Ty Gwydr self-catering accomodation is located at the edge of Llangors village in the heart of the Brecon Beacons National Park a few fields away from Llangors lake. The property has extensive views towards the mountains and is only a few minutes walk from two local pubs. Llangors is a hub of outdoor activities on the lake and at the nearby rope and climbing centre. There are also many spectacular bike rides and walks available on the door step.
Ty Gwydr is a recently built house of high specification. It combines ecological materials such as sheep's wool insulation, lime plasters and lime based paints. The house has a huge living area, extensive views over the farmland and mountains through floor to ceiling windows and either slate or oak floors throughout. It is an ideal base for families or groups of friends.
- 1 master bedroom with king size 4 poster bed
- 1 second bedroom with king size bed
- 1 twin bedroom with changing room
- 1 twin bedroom
- 4 bathrooms (2 with large showers and 2 with baths)
- Kitchen: large gas multi hobs and 2 ovens (on island); drawer fridge; American style fridge freezer with ice maker; dishwasher; washing machine; separate dryer; microwave; blender and extensive utensils
- Living area: large oak table comfortably seating 8 to 10; extensive sofa area with iPod hifi
- TV/AV room: 42" HD TV with Freeview and 5.1 dolby surround; large L-shape sofa and bean bags
Landscaped gardens, large lawn, outdoor dining, large gas BBQ, LED lighting, backing onto fields with access to the public footpath from the end of the lawn. 8 person hottub in private walled area is accessed directly from the house via decking.
Bedlinen and towels provided. Cot available. Ample parking. Good mobile reception (except on O2). Wireless Internet.
Llangors is a short drive from Brecon, Crickhowell and Hay-On-Wye making it an excellent base to explore the Brecon Beacons. However, Llangors is in its own right a great place to visit with watersports on the lake, the largest natural lake in South Wales; a near-by rope, activites and riding centre; two village pubs (four in the summer) and some great walks and cycle rides.
See below for availability in the next 12 months. To book go to Book Now!
Making a booking
Changeover days are typically Friday and Monday (please enquire if you would like other availability)
During peak periods, such as the summer holidays, only bookings for 1 week or more are taken
If your group fulfil any of the following criteria please enquire first:
1) More than 6 adults
2) You have pets
3) You think you may be entitled to a discount!
To make a booking:
1) A deposit of £150 is required for all bookings (refunded if we are unable to confirm)
2) The balance is due 4 weeks prior to arrival
Self-catering and camping accommodation in the Brecon Beacons National Park